- Do not leave your dolls arms or legs up or open for any period of time longer than a few minutes. If you leave your doll with her arms up or legs spread, the stress placed on the TPE will cause tearing. You may return to find your dolls underarms or the groin area has split apart, which then will require repair. So take care to always return your doll back to a neutral stress-free position, with arms down by her sides and legs closed, when you are not using her.
- If the skin becomes tacky to the touch, lightly dust your doll with Premium Renewal Powder with included brush after cleansing and drying to make her skin velvety smooth again. This is very important to do to prevent tearing of your sex doll.
- Take care not to place your sex doll with or on items containing inks, such as newspapers, magazines, dark-colored material or leather materials containing oil-soluble pigments as well.
- Use only water-based lubricant. Silicone or petroleum based lubes can damage your doll’s skin.
- Don’t expose your sex doll to direct sunlight to prevent aging of the TPE material.
- TPE contains oil, it’s what makes the TPE so soft and jiggly. So take care not to place your doll on unsealed surfaces that may leach the oil from her and dry out her skin causing it to crack or split.
- TPE is soft and is subject to flattening and creasing if left in a sitting position or laying on a surface for a length of time. When leaving your doll unattended for more than a few days, be sure to hang her with the Closet Bar Suspension Kit to keep her free from compression marks and creasing.
BATHING YOUR SEX DOLL
- Your sex dolls body should be thoroughly cleaned every 30 days by bath or shower using a mild antimicrobial soap.
- It is fine to sit your doll in water or shower with her, but do not let her head or neck submerge under the water.
- To wash your sex dolls face, very gently wipe with a wet cloth and TPE Safe Foaming Cleanser. *Again, Do not submerge your dolls head in water.
- Use a soft absorbant towel and gently pat your sex doll dry after cleansing.
- After thoroughly drying, apply a light dusting of Premium Renewal Powder to keep her skin soft and velvety. *Never use a hair dryer or other heat source to blow your doll dry.
VAGINAL, ANAL + ORAL CLEANING
- The vaginal, anal and oral areas of the doll should be cleaned after every use to avoid growth of bacteria, as TPE skin is more porous than Silicone.
- Flush the canal with mild anti-baterial soap water in a vaginal irrigator until thoroughly clean, rinse the canal with clean water in a vaginal irrigator until all soap is removed.
- Dry canal thoroughly.
- Once dry dust with Premium Renewal Powder inside and out.
REPLACEABLE VAGINA CARE
- To insert the replaceable vagina into the doll, powder well with Premium Renewal Powder to both the outside of the insert and the inside of the dolls vaginal cavity where the insert is inserted.
- For cleaning the replaceable vagina after use, use the above instructions for Vaginal, Anal and Oral Cleaning.
- Take care to make sure that any clothing put on your dolls is color transfer resistant. TPE is very porous and darker colors or patterns may bleed and cause discoloration to your doll and can be difficult or even impossible to remove. Though our Stain Remover does an excellent job of removing most clothing stains.
- To clean your dolls hair, remove the wig from her head and clean the wig with a mild shampoo and conditioner. Let the wig dry naturally (using a wig stand if possible) then gently comb the wig starting from the bottom and moving upward.
- Refrain from sharing your sex doll with anyone else, to prevent the spreading of disease.
- Clean your sex dolls vaginal, anal and oral canals with a TPE Safe Cleanser and dry thoroughly after every use to prevent the growth of bacteria.
- We recommend the use of a condom for ease in cleaning.
- Please use a water-based lubricant when having sex with your love doll to prevent tearing from friction.